1936 Chopper Pant black wabash
Color (and length with pants)
Made from our very fine 13oz denim this model is based on a mid 1930s wood worker pant. Hence the name: Chopping down the tree. During that period denims were still meant to be worn as an over-garment, therefore fits were rather loose, which is also the case with our 1936 Chopper Pant.
Our fine Pike Brothers details characterize these denims:
- 13 ounce raw denim with selvage edge (100% Cotton)
- high waist, loose fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckle in zinc and black finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- ruler pocket on right leg
- Made in Portugal
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Chopper Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!
- = In stock
- = Low on stock
- = Out of stock